SERVICE PROVIDER IN LUXEMBOURG
YLP S.à r.l. (société à responsabilité limitée), or “Your Luxembourg Partner”, is an independent corporate service provider which began by adhering to one principle, quality service for the right price.
Our expertise in corporate services has been developed over the last 15 years from our roles with Big4, law firms, and listed corporate service providers.
We maintain internal competence in all the requisite areas, including accounting, corporate management, tax compliance and legal compliance. Based on our experience skills, we will work directly with you and with your Luxembourg or global advisors.
Why a Luxembourg “Partner”?
Our aim is to be your local eyes and ears. We will be working with you to set up your Luxem bourg structure and supporting/assisting you along its duration. We will safeguard your interests, and ensure your company adheres to all local rules and regulations.
As your partner in Luxembourg, we believe our skilled knowledge combined with our long-standing local relationships will best serve your structure and will deliver you “quality service for the right price”.
SERVICES WE OFFER
ASSISTANCE REGARDING THE SETTING UP
- Drafting of Articles of Association (if needed)
- Liaising with the relevant authorities and with the notary
- Opening bank accounts in Luxembourg and abroad
- Managing all administrative tasks and required assistance for the incorporation
PROVISION OF REGISTERED OFFICE
- Provision of a Luxembourg registered address
ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING
- Preparation of financial statements
(Luxembourg GAAP or IFRS as required)
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Reporting (monthly, quarterly,...)
- Assistance to the auditor when needed
- Luxembourg mandatory e-filing accounts system (eCDF)
- Preparation and organization of ordinary and extraordinary general meetings of the shareholders and meetings of the board of directors/managers
- Drafting and filing of local required notices and publications
- Drafting of legal documents and contracts (if needed)
- Management of your local bank account
- Preparation and filing of corporate income, municipal business and net wealth tax returns
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
LOCAL DIRECTORS OR MANAGERS
- Introduction of Directors (S.A.) or Managers (S.à r.l.)
OFFICE AND EMPLOYEE SOLUTIONS
- Assisting you to find a furnished, fully equipped office in Luxembourg City
- Recruiting local employees for your Luxembourg entity and managing your Luxembourg payroll
AUDITOR SERVICES (“Commissaire aux Comptes”)
- Provision of auditor services
- Preparation of liquidation balance sheet, liquidator report and liquidation tax return
- Providing company secretarial services related to the liquidation of Luxembourg company such as drafting of legal documentation, shareholder’s meetings, follow up of legal publications…
- Provision of liquidators’ mandate
- Coordination of ongoing relationships with notary, auditor, local administration,…
- Keeping the companies’ files after the liquidation as required
AUDITOR TO THE LIQUIDATION SERVICES
- Preparation of auditor to the liquidation’ report
- Depositary concerning the compulsory deposit and immobilisation of bearer shares